AeroCareers is a 501(c)(3) not-for-profit, tax-exempt charitable and educational corporation.
Our mission is air and space career education, networking, and mentoring for individuals interested in exploring career opportunities in the aerospace industry and facilitating an exchange of ideas among aerospace groups, educational institutions, youth organizations, and individuals. Our all-volunteer organization has no paid employees. One-hundred percent of our funds are used to support our educational and charitable missions which include providing flight training scholarships for teens interested in aerospace careers.
1. This is a raffle – not a contest. 100% of the money raised goes to our charitable and educational mission.
2. Void where prohibited by law. Not valid outside of the USA. This raffle is not valid in any capacity if it is illegal where you live. It is your responsibility to verify that it is legal before you buy a raffle ticket.
3. You can buy as many raffle tickets as you wish. Tickets are $50.00 each or three for $125.00. Each ticket has a chance of winning 3 prizes. You must be 18 years of age or older to participate in this raffle.
4. After all 4,000 tickets are sold, no more tickets will be sold. AeroCareers has the option to draw the winners at an earlier date if all 4,000 tickets are sold before the scheduled drawing date, June 1, 2022.
5. Winners will be contacted by phone. You do not need not be present to win.
6. The prizes may be transferred to anyone you wish, as long as they are located in the USA.
7. Any taxes, licenses, registration fees and other fees or expenses are the sole responsibility of the winner. Appropriate reporting to the winner and IRS will be provided.
8. The prizes will be awarded within 14 days of the raffle drawing and AeroCareers will store the aircraft at St. Louis Downtown Airport (KCPS) at no charge for 30 days after it has been awarded. The winner will be officially notified by US Certified Mail. The winner must sign a hold harmless contract, publicity, media and photo releases, etc. Second and Third Prizes will be mailed directly to the winning individual's address, once notified.
9. If the winner declines acceptance of the prizes, AeroCareers will draw another winner.
The odds of winning $20,000 in the Powerball lottery if you buy $50 worth of tickets are 1 in 115,509. The odds of winning our $20,000 Jackpot or our beautiful Ercoupe are 29 times better—only 1 in 4,000, or even less if not all the tickets are sold!
GRAND PRIZE: 1946 ERCOUPE 415-C AIRCRAFT or $20,000 CASH
N2544H (S/N 3169) is a low-time, well-equipped Ercoupe with a total time of only 1,550 hours. The Continental C85 Engine has less than 100 hours since major overhaul. (Times may change as we are occasionally flying the aircraft to keep it in tip-top shape.) Its well-appointed instrument panel includes an iFlyGPS 540 Panel Mounted Tablet, DyonD-2 Pocket Panel EFIS, Val Com 2000 VHF Transceiver, a KT-76C Transponder, an auxiliary power receptacle and ADS-B In and out. The aircraft has several upgrades including the 1,320-pound gross weight increase STC, Cleveland wheels and brakes STC, Univair Model E Elevator Assembly STC, metal wing covering, Belleville landing gear spring kit, and Aeroflash anti-collision beacon system. The annual inspection is current through August 2022. The Ercoupe 415-C falls within the Light Sport Aircraft category and may be flown by anyone with a Sport Pilot Certificate or higher.
(If chosen, the cash prize, in lieu of the aircraft, will be paid in the form of a certified check.)
SECOND PRIZE: LEVIL AVIATION BROADCASTING OUTER MODULE (BOM)
The BOM is your ideal back-up solution! This wireless aerodynamic pod that mounts underneath the wing of your aircraft measures angle of attack, indicated airspeed, WAAS GPS, AHRS, ADS-B in, and provides data recording. The data displays wirelessly to your tablet and integrates with iFly GPS, ForeFlight, and all the popular navigation apps. It provides an affordable solution that gives you the peace of mind to safely overcome any instrument malfunction or related emergency. It's also an affordable way to modernize a vintage aircraft without using a single wire! (MSRP is $1,595. For additional information on the BOM, visit the Levil Aviation Website.)
THIRD PRIZE: LIGHTSPEED ZULU 3 ANR HEADSET
Lightspeed’s award-winning active noise cancellation (ANR) headset provides exceptional clarity and extraordinary hearing protection with full Bluetooth integration to provide superb call clarity, music fidelity, and wireless access to critical audio alerts from aviation apps on mobile devices, and is backed by an industry-best 7-year warranty. (MSRP is $850.)