2011 Cessna C-162 Skycatcher N5214F s/n 16200041
AIRCRAFT TOTAL TIME: 1272.0 TSMOH: 1272.0
AIRCRAFT WILL BE IN ANNUAL AT TIME OF DRAWING
ADS-B TRANSPONDER COMPLETE LOGS
American Flight Museum Airplane Raffle Rules
- This is a Raffle – not a contest. 100% of the money raised goes to our US based air museum, for aeronautical education, and aviation programs.
- It is not valid in any capacity if it is illegal where you live. You must verify that it is legal, not us, before you buy a Raffle Ticket. The Raffle is also not valid outside of the USA. Void where prohibited by law.
- You can buy as many raffle tickets as you wish. Tickets are $55.00 each, or 3 tickets for $150.00 You must be 18 years of age or older to participate in this raffle.
- Every ticket will be issued with a discrete number assigned by the raffle program and that number is not repeated. If you buy more than one ticket, each will have a different number on it.
- The actual ticket number will be emailed to the email address you provide. We are not responsible for any lost or misdirected email. If you do not receive your raffle tickets via email within 48 hours after purchase, then you should email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (785-221-8914).
- After all 4,500 tickets are sold, no more tickets will be sold. Anyone that buys a ticket after the 4,500 tickets have been sold, will have their purchase fully refunded. We are not responsible if your purchase cannot be processed because we’ve already sold the last ticket. The drawing will be held as soon as all tickets are sold or by the end of the raffle June 6th, 2023.
The Grand Prize is a 2011 Cessna 162 Skycatcher in great condition.
- Winner will be contacted by phone and everyone will be notified via the website (www.facebook.com/americanflightmuseum). All ticket sales cease when 4,500 tickets have sold, You are welcome to come and observe the drawing by the independent accounting firm of Knudtson and Company CPA. Date, time and place of the drawing will be posted on our website (www.facebook.com/americanflightmuseum). You need not be present to win.
- The prize can be transferred to anyone you wish, as long as they are located in the 48 contiguous states of the USA. There is no cash option – you win the prize – not actual cash.
- Any taxes, licenses, registration fees and other fees or expenses are the sole responsibility of the winner. Entry constitutes permission to use the winners name for future promotions and publicity purposes without compensation except where prohibited by law. Appropriate reporting to the winner and IRS will be provided.
- The prize will be awarded within 90 days of the Raffle being ended and American Flight Museum will keep the plane at it’s hangar for 90 days. The winner will be notified by US Certified Mail and the winner must sign a hold harmless contract, publicity, media and photo releases, etc.
- If the winner declines acceptance of the prize, American Flight Museum will draw another winner.
- The drawing of the winning ticket will be supervised by the accounting firm of Knudtson and Company CPA.
- These official raffle rules are subject to the interpretation of the American Flight Museum.
No more tickets available