Well hello and thank you for taking time out of your busy day to learn a little bit about a young local mother of three from Tempe, her name is Britney she has recently learned that she has advanced staged colon cancer. Now there are a lot of people with colon cancer even a lot of woman colon cancer is a very real thing it claims the lives of many people what makes this situation so bad is that if detected colon cancer can be managed but the only way to detect it is with a very common test that most insurance won’t cover until age 45 or 50 unless you have a family history of cancer which is exactly what has happened to Britney however she was unaware and now after several failed rounds of chemo the insurance has offered hospice as an only option they will not cover immuno therapy which has proven many times to reverse late stage tumors and cancer in general Britney needs to make 27000 dollars that’s not a lot of money and it doesn’t seem like a good reason to let this mother of three die so please purchase a ticket to this local raffle its less than ten dollars and you stand to win prizes ranging from 250 dollars to 5000 dollars while doing something amazing
All prizes are donated by local business in Arizona and are very flexible if you win you will have 7 months to use the prizes you can also combine the certificates in many different ways to work it best for you these businesses are willing to do what it takes to make this inviting now please I am asking you because she is too proud to do it herself buy just one ticket and share this link with 2 people this could all be just bad memories for Britney in months from now
New prizes are being added daily as more and more great people in Arizona step up to make this happen so don’t miss out, and if you happen to be one of those great Arizona people that want to donate something a service, or a product we would be honored to have you join the list of donors so please contact me at the information below and I will work with you to get it handled
While im sure some of you are reluctant about the legitimacy of this raffle but i promise you this its 100% legit my name is Shawn Haviland i am co owner of Elite Investment Solutions llc as well as a member of RENATUS me and my wife have been in business for over 20 years here in az and we have been friends of Britney for just about that long too, these prizes are supplied by my company as well as a few others prizes are valued from $250.00 to $5000.00 they come from a company with a history of doing work in Arizona for people as well as companies big and small, below you will see a list of just a few if you have questions regarding any thing you can contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Fusion design and development ,Third street reality, Laveen Elementary, Megellen, Southwest Behavioral, First choice home group Lfh1 llc, St Vincent DE Paul, Angrest llc
This is a before and a current picture of Britney and he children as you can see she is in real bad shape please help thank you
Help Britney Fight Cancer Raffle (Raffle For Life), its subsidiaries and affiliated companies (together, the “Contest”), will conduct its contests substantially as described in these general contesting rules, and by participating, each participant agrees as follows:
1. Prize(s). The prize(s) that may be awarded to the eligible winner(s) are not transferable, redeemable for cash or exchangeable for any other prize. All prizes must be claimed within time frame stated during announcement. If no time frame is announced, then prize must be claimed within seven days of the contest end date unless otherwise stated in the contest’s official rules. Often times prizes are date specific (i.e. concerts, trips) and the winner or winners must be available on the dates specified. If a winner does not clam the prize he/she is disqualified, the Contest reserves the right to determine an alternate winner or not to award that winner’s prize, in its sole discretion.
2. Eligibility and Limitations. Participants and winner(s) must be U.S. residents. The age limit will vary from contest to contest as determined by the Station. Participants and winners must reside in Arizona for physical prizes including but not limited to apparel, stickers, sunglasses, etc. If the contest is open to minors, a parent or guardian of any participant who is a minor must sign a release on behalf of the minor to be eligible to receive a prize, but the contest reserves the right to refuse to award a prize to or on behalf of any minor. Unless otherwise stated, only one (1) entry per person. Please, only one (1) prize per household for the Contest. Only one (1) prize per household from any of the contest’s stations within any ninety (90) day period for prizes valued over $500. Only one (1) prize per household from any of the contest’s stations within any thirty (30) day period for prizes valued under $500. Employees of the contest, the Contest’s participating sponsors and their advertising agencies, employees of other apparel brands, and members of the immediate family of any such persons are not eligible to participate and win. The term “immediate family” includes spouses, siblings, parents, children, grandparents, and grandchildren, whether as “in-laws,” or by current or past marriage(s), remarriage(s), adoption, co-habitation or other family extension, and any other persons residing at the same household whether or not related.
3. Communication/Delivery Disclaimer. The contest disclaims all liability for the inability of a participant to complete or continue a telephone call due to equipment malfunction, busy lines, inadvertent disconnections, acts beyond the contest’s control, or otherwise. For all contests the contest disclaims all liability for any delays, nondelivery, loss, or failure in the delivery of any item sent by mail, courier, express, electronic transmission, or other delivery method. The contest is not responsible for mechanical, technical, electronic, communications, telephone, computer, hardware or software errors, malfunctions or failures of any kind, including: failed, incomplete, garbled or delayed transmission of online entries, traffic congestion on telephone lines, the Internet or at any website or lost or unavailable network connections which may limit an online entrant’s ability to participate in the contest, and any injury or damage to entrant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participating in or downloading any information necessary to participate in the contest. Entry forms in a register-to-win contest are required to be handwritten. Photocopies or mechanical reproductions of entry forms are not permitted.
4. PR, Publicity, Promotion; Use of Personal Information. By participating in a contest, where allowed by law, all participants and winner(s) grant the contest exclusive permission to use their names, characters, photographs, voices, and likenesses in connection with promotion of this and other contests and waive any claims to royalty, right, or remuneration for such use. By participating in the contest, where allowed by law, participants agree that the contest may disclose personal information obtained from participants in the contest to third parties and use such information for marketing and other purposes.
5. Release. By participating in the contest, each participant and winner waive any and all claims of liability against the contest, its employees and agents, the contest’s sponsors and their respective employees and agents, for any personal injury or loss which may occur from the conduct of, or participation in, the contest, or from the use of any prize. In order to receive a prize, participants must sign an official waiver form provided by the contest.
6. Taxes. Any valuation of the prize(s) stated above is based on available information provided to the contest, and the value of any prize awarded to a winner may be reported for tax purposes as required by law. Each winner is solely responsible for reporting and paying any and all applicable taxes related to the prize(s) and paying any expenses associated with any prize which are not specifically provided for in the official rules. Each winner must provide the contest with valid identification and a valid taxpayer identification number or social security number before any prize will be awarded. Any person winning over $600 in prizes from the contest will receive an IRS form 1099 at the end of the calendar year and a copy of such form will be filed with the IRS.
7. Conduct, Judging, and Decisions. By participating in the contest, participants agree to be bound by the decisions of contest personnel. Persons who violate any rule, gain unfair advantage in participating in the contest, or obtain winner status using fraudulent means will be disqualified. Unsportsmanlike, disruptive, annoying, harassing or threatening behavior is prohibited. The contest will interpret these rules and resolve any disputes, conflicting claims or ambiguities concerning the rules or the contest and the contest’s decisions concerning such disputes shall be final. If the conduct or outcome of the contest is affected by human error, any mechanical malfunctions or failures of any kind, intentional interference or any event beyond the control of the contest, the contest reserves the right to terminate this contest, or make such other decisions regarding the outcome as the contest deems appropriate. All decisions will be made by the contest and are final. The Contest may waive any of these rules in its sole discretion.
8. Miscellaneous. Void where prohibited. Odds of winning depend upon the number of participants. Each winner must submit proof of eligibility and sign the contest’s release form to claim the prize. The contest may substitute prizes, amend the rules or discontinue the contest at any time as announced on the Station(s). The contest disclaims any responsibility to notify participants of any aspect related to the conduct of the contest. For a copy of the rules, or where required by law, a list of winners, visit the business office of the company during normal business hours or visit the companies website. All entries become the property of the contest and will not be returned.
9. Law Compliance. The conduct of the contest is governed by the applicable laws of the United States of America, which take precedence over any rule to the contrary herein. Station(s) shall follow the applicable laws for conducting contests, including notice to the state attorney general or consumer affairs office, posting of a prize bond, furnishing lists of winners, running specific on-air disclaimers, providing specific written information about the contest, etc. as required by local and state law.
house hold repair or maintenance gifts valued at $250
this prize entitles you to a full range of home or office repairs or handy man services provided by a local contractor all work will be performed by licensed contractors in their respected field this prize can be used towards a larger repair or broken up on smaller repairs
COMPLETE REPAINT ON YOUR HOME
This prize covers the labor portion to repaint any home under 4000square feet exterior only and paint and will need to be supplied by owner and the value of this job can be applied to larger jobs or will cover the entire labor portion of the exterior repaint this prize is valued at 4500 dollars other details apply further information can be obtained by contacting elite investment solutions llc at email@example.com
$ 500.00 WORTH OF HOUSHOLD REPAIRS
This like the other prizes can be used by its self or combined and used towards other work on any property in Arizona this work is valued at 500.00 dollars based on a flat rate of fair market prices by an experienced contractor all work will Cary a service warranty for a period of one year from time of completion full details are available by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org
$ 1000.00 WORTH OF HOUSHOLD REPAIRS
This like the other prizes can be used by its self or combined and used towards other work on any property in Arizona this work is valued at 1000.00 dollars based on a flat rate of fair market prices by an experienced contractor all work will Cary a service warranty for a period of one year from time of completion full details are available by contacting email@example.com
VAPING SUPPLIES VALUE VARIES ON PRIZE CONTENT
These are prized from one of the best local vape stores in town in my opinion (HAUS OF VAPORS) locally owned and operated there are starter kits as well as more advanced mods and tanks from SMOKE and a few others you will just have to enter and win so you can find out.
HALF HOUR SESSIONS WITH LOCAL PROFESSIONAL LIFE AND WELLNESS COACH
Now this prize will bring you benefits in the future as well as right at the time of winning this will allow you what people are talking about learn from the professionals that teach how to approach life in a head on manor.