Forgotten Angels has grown as much as I can in our one location. So it's time to expand into other cities, states and possibly other countries. With your support, we now have not just dozens of youth assisted, but hundreds of kids now with jobs, cars, degrees and homes. The next stage of growth will be epic and will required and gigantic movement of people and resources. Official Rules and Regulations
The following provisions are the official rules and regulations (hereinafter referred to as the “Official Rules and Regulations”) which govern the conduct and operation of Forgotten Angels Raffle (hereinafter referred to as the “Raffle”), a drawing of chance being operated by Forgotten Angels, Inc. which is a non-profit organization under the laws of the State of Florida. 1. TICKETS FOR THE RAFFLE. A ticket for the Raffle (hereinafter referred to as a “Raffle Ticket” may be purchased at a minimum donation of $25.00 per Raffle Ticket or 5 Raffle Tickets for a minimum donation of $100.00. The number of tickets sold will not be limited. Raffle Tickets shall be purchased solely by methods selected and approved by Forgotten Angels, including, but not limited to, purchases made through (i) members of agents of Forgotten Angels, Inc., (ii) any website provided by Forgotten Angels, Inc. A Raffle Ticket may be purchased in one name only. Forgotten Angels, Inc. has not set any restrictions on the amount of Raffle Tickets that any person may purchase. Each Raffle Ticket is a separate and equal chance to win the prizes enumerated below. Any prize and related tax liability will belong to the person named on the Raffle Ticket. If drawing date has not changed (see drawing section below) ticket requests will be accepted up to the day and time of the drawing. Any requests and payments received following the cut-off time for the Raffle will be returned to the sender. All ticket sales are final. No refunds are available or will be made. Raffle tickets are non-transferrable. Forgotten Angels, Inc. assumes no responsibility for lost, late, misdirected or non-delivered mail, email or fax messages, or any other failure to receive an order or deliver tickets or receipts prior to the drawing deadline. No reproduction of a Raffle Ticket is permitted. Any Raffle Ticket or entry form that is deemed in the absolute discretion of Forgotten Angels, Inc. to be defective, illegible or counterfeit will not be honored. Forgotten Angels, Inc. will make a reasonable effort to notify any person who submits a Raffle Ticket or entry form that is not honored. 2. ELIGIBILITY. The purchaser of a Raffle Ticket, or the person named on the Raffle Ticket (hereinafter collectively referred to as an “Entrant”), must be at least eighteen (18 years of age at the time of the purchase of the Raffle Ticket. Raffle Tickets may not be purchased in the name of a business, trust, corporation or other entity, or wherever prohibited by applicable law. Raffle Tickets may not be purchased by Forgotten Angels, Inc. Board Members along with their immediate family (i.e. parent, spouse, child, or sibling) or employees along with their immediate families. An Entrant does not need to be present at the drawing of the winning Raffle Ticket in order to win. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. No purchase or contribution is necessary to enter the Raffle. Questions concerning ticket confirmation number(s) should be directed to Forgotten Angels, Inc.(hereinafter referred to as the “Administrator”), at the address listed below. 3. DRAWING. The drawing of the winning Raffle Ticket will be held on December 24, 2023 at 5:00 PM Eastern Time at the Forgotten Angels Inc. property. This date and place—and all other dates and places—stated in these Official Rules and regulations may be changed, or drawing date moved at the absolute discretion of Forgotten Angels, Inc. at any time. Forgotten Angels Inc. does not reserve any discretion to cancel the Raffle at any time. The prize drawing will be open to the public. 4. PRIZE. There will be one (2) prizes to be awarded at the Raffle drawing. a. The first name drawn will be winner of Prize Package 1 and will receive No additional prizes will be awarded. If a potential winner does not comply with the Official Rules and Regulations, then the potential winner will be disqualified from the Raffle and the prize will revert to Forgotten Angels, Inc. The Internal Revenue Service position is that the amounts paid for chances in raffles, lotteries or similar drawing for valuable prizes are not gifts, and consequently do not qualify as deductible charitable contributions. All state taxes, title, and registration fees must be paid by the winner. Should the Raffle not exceed $500,000 in total revenue, the winning ticket holder will win 50% of the total revenue generated. ie: Raffle generated $480,000, the winner of the raffle would receive $240,000 dollars, less the applicable state taxes which will be taken out by Forgotten Angels.
5. NOTIFICATION OF WINNERS. The winners of the Raffle will be notified via U.S. mail, email or telephone by the Administrators. The winners of the Raffle will need to provide proper identification to the satisfaction of Forgotten Angels, Inc. The winners of the Raffle must claim their prize package by 30 days from the drawing. The winners of the Raffle will be instructed as to how to claim the prize at the time of the notification by the Administrators. Any questions should be relayed to the Administrators at the contact information below. Entrants may obtain the winner’s name by sending a written request, plus a self-addressed, stamped envelope to the Administrators at the contact information below.
6. PRIVACY. By entering the Raffle, Entrants agree that their names, likenesses and/or information provided in connection with the Raffle entry may be used for communications conducted for the benefit of Forgotten Angels, Inc. or any donors of any part of the prizes. These uses included, but are not limited to, being disclosed to and used by the news media and otherwise being used for publicity purposes in area newspapers or other media, including print venues, television, radio or online (including the website of Forgotten Angels, Inc. An Entrant may subsequently “opt-out” of the receipt of such communications by following the directions in any email or other means of communication, or by contacting the Administrators at the contact information below. Except as specifically provided in this provision, the information of an Entrant will not be shared with or sold to any other person or entity.
7. WAIVER/LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY. By participating in the Raffle, Entrants release Forgotten Angels, Inc. and all prize donors and their respective entities, affiliates, agents, representatives, sponsors, service agencies, and independent contractors, and each of their respective directors, officers, partners, employees, and agents, including advertising and promotion agencies, from any and all liability with respect to participation in the Raffle, the possession, use and distribution of the prize awarded, and all losses or injuries (including to earnings, profits or goodwill), damages, costs, expenses, rights, claims and action or any kind arising in connection with the Raffle or the prizes awarded. An Entrant’s sole and exclusive remedy for any breach by Forgotten Angels, Inc. shall be limited to the return of the purchase price paid for his or her Raffle Ticket(s), and such Entrant shall not be entitled to any incidental, special, punitive, or consequential damages under any circumstances.
8. GOVERNING RULES, REGULATIONS AND LAW. By participating in the Raffle, the purchaser of a Raffle Ticket specifically acknowledges that he or she is aware of and agrees to abide and be bound by the rules, limitations and restrictions contained in the Official Rules and Regulations, and further specifically agrees that the Official Rules and Regulations solely govern the conduct and operation of the Raffle. The Official Rules and Regulations, together with the decision of Forgotten Angels, Inc. are binding on every Entrant. The Official Rules and Regulations may not be waived, modified, or supplemented except by Forgotten Angels, Inc. If any provision of the Official Rules and Regulations or the application of any such provision to any person or circumstance shall be held invalid, illegal or unenforceable in any respect by a court of competent jurisdiction, such invalidity, illegality or unenforceability shall not affect any other provision hereof. No modification of the Official Rules and Regulations shall be binding upon and inure to the benefit of the heirs, executors, administrators, successors, and permitted assigns of each Entrant. The Raffle is being conducted in accordance with and is governed by the laws of the State of Florida. The offer to participate in the Raffle is void where prohibited by law and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations apply.
9. ADMINISTRATORS: Forgotten Angels, Inc. 3604 Little Stearns Road Valrico, FL 33596