Let’s send the MMW to the 2023 Macy’s Day Parade!!

$2,425.00 raised

· Entries close Dec 09, 2022 at 11:00PM ·

10 days to go

Enter Now
The Alabama A&M University Marching Maroon and White is heading to the 2023 Macy’s Day Parade.  In order to ensure that they have the financial support needed, the Washington DC Metro Chapter of the Alabama A&M University Alumni Association is partnering with Alumna of the Year, Henrika Buchanan, to sponsor a fundraising giveaway aimed at sending our amazing band to New York City and getting more talented students to Alabama A&M University. 75 percent of the funds raised will go to the University for the Macy’s Day Parade.  The remaining 25 percent of funds will be used for scholarships to students from DC, MD, VA, and DE.  There will be one winner selected from donors on Saturday, December 10, 2022.  The selected winner will receive a one of a kind custom Alabama A&M University Smoker that is valued at $1250 dollars retail.  Shipping costs will be covered by the fundraiser.  Please help us by donating to this cause and supporting the Marching Maroon and White and DMV students.  There is no limit on the amount you can give and the chances received in the giveaway.  Good luck!!! Go Bulldogs!!
 

The Prize

Enter Now

Payments are encrypted and secured

Total: $0.00


Or pay with card

Your Information

What happens next? We'll process your payment and you'll receive an email receipt.